0RBITALIS 0RBITALIS

A 4/5 from me. The game is addicting via simplicity. The goal, gameplay and design is so simple, that it's fun. I could play this for hours without getting bored.
The reason why it's not a 5/5 is because it lacks variety. Would be cool to have things like random asteroids, or asteroid belts and such. It's just stars, planets bigger stars, bigger planets and so on.
All in all, great game. I hope to see more from you.

AlanZucconi responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I made the game for Ludum Dare, so this is as far I could get in 48 hours! :-) I am definitely going to add not only new levels, but also new gameplay elements. :p Fingers crossed, I might be able to do it before January hehe! :)

Russian Roulette For One Russian Roulette For One

Incredible. Simply incredible.

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

Great game. Nice graphics and is addicting to an extent.
What killed it for me is the time limit. Please, please, PLEASE make a survival mode with unlimited time.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

A 4.5/5 from me, no doubt about it. This game is just as fun and addicting as it's predecessor. Sadly, it also happens to be just as hard, if not harder.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

My first song: Gearin'
(Gearin')-qcz-cdfac-fdfac-hcE-aac-gac-gdg-cdgdgcE-aac-ccE-adg-aac-ccE-adg-adg-adfac-fdfac-hcE-aac-gac-gdf-cdgdgcE-aac-ccE-adg-aac-ccE-adg-acEdgcEdgcEdgcEdgcEdgcEdgcz-gdfac-fdfac-hcE-aac-gac-gdg-cdgdgcE-aac-ccE-adg-aac-ccE-adg-acEdgcEdgcEdgcEdgcEdgcEdgcz-gdf-Z-Z-Z-N,-eig-oey-cey-cey-cey-cmf-cif-gif-kmg-cms-cmD-cms-cmD-eey-cey-cey-cey-cmf-cif-gif-kmg-cms-cmD-cms-cmD-omg-cmq-cey-cey-cey-cey-cmf-cif-gif-kmg-cms-cmD-cms-cmD-omg-cmq-cpu-Z-Z-Z-N,-edl-cde-cde-cde-Edc-cdc-odc-gdc-Gdc-cdc-odc-gdc-cdc-cdc-cdc-cdc-cdf-Edc-cdc-odc-gdc-cdc-cdc-cdc-cdc-cdf-Z-Z-Z-R,-eig-chT-chT-chT-cmi-gmi-kmA-cmz-cmA-cmz-cmh-kfV-gfV-emi-gmi-kmA-cmz-cmA-cmz-cmh-kfV-gfV-cmt-cmv-cmt-cmv-gmi-gmi-kmA-cmz-cmA-cmz-cmh-kfV-gfV-cmt-cmv-cmt-cmv-cmq-ckg-Z-Z-Z-N

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

TOTALLY, COOL, MEGA AWESOMENESS!!!!

This is again one of those "come out, come out where ever you are..." and suddenly a "EAT LEAD ALIEN SCUM" kinda games... AND I love it!
Totally cool.
With a Co-op multiplayer it wud be even more so.
Some bugs here and there, but still AWESOME!!
PLZ do somming cool so the game would be even better than now!!!!

Squize responds:

Thanks :)
So many people have mentioned multi-player that we've really got to look at it, although single player O2 first.

Halo: Sound Board Halo: Sound Board

Lol

Cortana messed up, thats kinda odd cause she is a computer software.
From: Ultimate Halo Fan

Madness 9 Scene Creator Madness 9 Scene Creator

Dude, niceeee...

Could I possibly make a stop-motion movie with this? Would u allow it?

Madness Scene Creator 4 Madness Scene Creator 4

Awesome!!!

Hey, listen. Would u mind if i made a stop-motion animation with this? Ur name would be in the Special thanks section! What u say? Deal?

F1Krazy responds:

Deal. Go for it.

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

lollad

stick dude cleaning his gun